The Organizers invite Sport Science Professionals, academics, and researchers from all fields of applications and backgrounds to submit papers to ACSS 2023. There will be two streams, Practitioner and Researcher, with suggested but not exhaustive topics below.
|Exercise and Training Sciences||Sports Economics|
|Global Goals and Sports||Sports for All and Olympism|
|Innovation and Sports||Sports History|
|Physical Activity and Health||Sports Management|
|Physical Education and Sports||Sports Marketing|
|Physical Education and Sports for Disabled||Sports Nutrition|
|Physical Fitness||Sports Philosophy|
|Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation||Sports Physiology|
|Sports and Discrimination||Sports Sociology|
|Sports and Health||Sports Technology|
|Sports Biomechanics||Sports Tourism|
|Traditional Sports and Games||Other Areas of Sport Science|
Authors will be notified of the selection results by email and will receive all technical information and presentation instructions prior to the Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
11 July 2023 12th Sep 2023 Review on rolling basis
Submit your abstract to ACSS before the submission deadline. Please submit using the ‘Submit Abstract’ button below. You will be asked to create your own personal account before you are able to upload your abstract. You can return to the system at any time using your user name and password to edit your information and submission.
Author Notification Date:
25 July 2023 26th Sep 2023
Acceptance of abstract for presentation will be announced by the author notification date. The presentation instructions and acceptance letter will be emailed to all authors by this date. If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, your research will be scheduled for presentation at the conference.
Final Paper Deadline: 3 October 2023
If you wish to publish in ‘Conference Proceedings 2023 Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science – Practical challenges encountered in sport and solutions adopted in Sport Science.’, please send a Microsoft Word version of the full paper and ‘permission to publish form’ to email@example.com by the Final Paper Deadline. Use the Springer formatting for your final paper submitted to us. Ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by having thoroughly read the paper for errors.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 10 October 2023
The registration fee for the conference is lower if you pay before the early bird registration deadline.
Final Registration Deadline: 6 November 2023
This is the final registration date for the conference.
Conference Date: 5-6 December 2023
ACSS 2023 conference
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|Author Notification Date|
|Final Paper Deadline||3rd October 2023|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||10th October 2023|
|Final Registration Deadline||6th November 2023|
|Conference Date||5-6th December 2023|
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Notification of acceptance for abstract will be sent to each author by ‘Author Notification Date’. All accepted abstracts will be published in ‘Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science 2023 Programme & Abstract Book’.
Abstract should include:
- Title: 15 words or fewer
- The abstract should be less than 400 words
- Authors: Include the first name and last name of each author who has contributed to the research. Institutions/Academic affiliations: Institution(s) or all author(s) should be included.
- Background: Primary objective of the study.
- Methods: Quantitative studies should include design, participants , measures and analysis. Qualitative studies should include design, participants, methods of data collection and analysis. All abstracts of experimental, observational, reviews or other methodologies must include results to substantiate the conclusion(s) of the study.
- Findings: Include a summary of the results and/or a description of the main findings.
- Discussion: A conclusion for the research
- The ACSS Conference Committee will review all abstracts and assist all researchers by providing edits and recommendations to their submitted abstract(s). This is to help ensure all published abstracts are of the highest quality.
- Do not include references at the end of your abstract.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines (optional):
If you are interested to submit your full paper for inclusion in the ‘Conference Proceedings 2023 Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science – Practical challenges encountered in sport and solutions adopted in Sport Science.’, you will need to follow the guidelines stated below:
- Use Springer Basic Style for References
- Each article must consist of the following: Author Name, Affiliation and Email address, Chapter Abstracts and Keywords
- All tables, figures, pictures should be accompanied with captions and numbers
- References should be placed at the end of individual chapters
- Page limit is 25 pages
- Template for Full Paper: Full paper Template
**Note that publishing of full papers in the conference book is optional. You will be invited to present your research at the conference once your abstract is accepted for oral presentation.