The Organizers invite Sport Science Professionals, academics, and researchers from all fields of applications and backgrounds to submit papers to ACSS 2024. There will be two streams, Practitioner and Researcher, with suggested but not exhaustive topics below.
|Exercise and Training Sciences
|Global Goals and Sports
|Sports for All and Olympism
|Innovation and Sports
|Physical Activity and Health
|Physical Education and Sports
|Physical Education and Sports for Disabled
|Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
|Sports and Discrimination
|Sports and Health
|Traditional Sports and Games
|Other Areas of Sport Science
Authors will be notified of the selection results by email and will receive all technical information and presentation instructions prior to the Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 July 2024
Submit your abstract to ACSS before the submission deadline. Please submit using the ‘Submit Abstract’ button below. You will be asked to create your own personal account before you are able to upload your abstract. You can return to the system at any time using your user name and password to edit your information and submission.
Author Notification Date: 24 Jul 2024
Acceptance of abstract for presentation will be announced by the author notification date. The presentation instructions and acceptance letter will be emailed to all authors by this date. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, your research will be scheduled for presentation at the conference.
Final Paper Deadline: 2 October 2024
If you wish to publish in ‘Conference Proceedings 2024 Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science – Practical challenges encountered in sport and solutions adopted in Sport Science.’, please send a Microsoft Word version of the full paper and ‘permission to publish form’ to email@example.com by the Final Paper Deadline. Use the Springer formatting for your final paper submitted to us. Ensure that your paper is ready to go to press by having thoroughly read the paper for errors.
Note: Payment is required before we begin the full paper reviewing process. Please pay the ‘Publish Full Paper’ fee before the ‘Final Paper Deadline.’ We will issue a refund only if we reject the full-length paper.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 9 October 2024
The registration fee for the conference is lower if you pay before the early bird registration deadline.
Final Registration Deadline: 6 November 2024
This is the final registration date for the conference.
Conference Date: 3-4 December 2024
ACSS 2024 conference
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|10 July 2024
|Author Notification Date
|24 July 2024
|Final Paper Deadline
|2 October 2024
|Early Bird Registration Deadline
|9 October 2024
|Final Registration Deadline
|6 November 2024
|3-4 December 2024
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Notification of acceptance for abstract will be sent to each author by ‘Author Notification Date’. All accepted abstracts will be published in ‘Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science 2024 Programme & Abstract Book’.
Abstract should include:
- Title: 15 words or fewer
- The abstract should be less than 400 words
- Authors: Include the first name and last name of each author who has contributed to the research. Institutions/Academic affiliations: Institution(s) or all author(s) should be included.
- Background: Primary objective of the study.
- Methods: Quantitative studies should include design, participants , measures and analysis. Qualitative studies should include design, participants, methods of data collection and analysis. All abstracts of experimental, observational, reviews or other methodologies must include results to substantiate the conclusion(s) of the study.
- Findings: Include a summary of the results and/or a description of the main findings.
- Discussion: A conclusion for the research
- The ACSS Conference Committee will review all abstracts and assist all researchers by providing edits and recommendations to their submitted abstract(s). This is to help ensure all published abstracts are of the highest quality.
- Do not include references at the end of your abstract.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines (optional):
If you are interested to submit your full paper for inclusion in the ‘Conference Proceedings 2024 Asia-Singapore Conference on Sport Science – Practical challenges encountered in sport and solutions adopted in Sport Science.’, you will need to follow the guidelines stated below:
- Use Springer Basic Style for References
- Each article must consist of the following: Author Name, Affiliation and Email address, Chapter Abstracts and Keywords
- All tables, figures, pictures should be accompanied with captions and numbers
- References should be placed at the end of individual chapters
- Page limit is 25 pages
- Template for Full Paper: Full paper Template
**Note that publishing of full papers in the conference book is optional. You will be invited to present your research at the conference once your abstract is accepted for oral presentation.